It’s been awhile. I haven’t updated anyone on anything. No recipes, no movies, nothing. I’m not really sure why. I blame most of it on the fact that I don’t have internet at home. So getting online to write is few & far between minutes.
To cut the crap and get down to whatever it is I’m “venting” here, let’s just say here’s my goals, aspirations, what I want to accomplish, within the next year.
- Own a bicycle, in good working order.
- Be able to run an entire 5K (which seems easy, but you don’t know me)
- Get up every morning and be able to say “I worked out this morning” at least 4 our of the 7 days.
- Get as much night walking in with the pup before it gets icy & cold.
- Buy a new pair of decent running shoes.
- Loose weight. I don’t have a set goal, that may be ridiculous, but I don’t.
- Discipline my eating habits, snacking habits, and food choices. To a T, hard core.
- Find something outdoors I love, outside of camping & canoeing.
- Attempt to Kayak, somewhere.
- Take a vacation by myself, to anywhere in the world.
- Grow out this hair, for real. Instead of talking about it. And get it back to pure natural color.
- Organize my garage, where my car actually fits inside.
- Spend a bit on home improvement & my personal belongings to fit my style.
- Live out the routine.
About that last one, “Live out the routine” seems pretty boring, I know. But it’s not. This routine, is nothing something I plan to get myself caught in, or get to the point where I’m so sick of it. This routine I’m dreaming about, includes daily activities that need to happen. Washing face, brushing teeth, doing dishes every night, regular cleaning of the house, work outs, etc. Be honest, occasionally you forget to brush your teeth, or you leave the dishes in the sink too long, and sometimes you’re too tired to actually wash your face before laying down. It happens, but this routine, is health, hygiene, and good for my soul. So, I’m doing it.
Maybe you’ll see a drastic change in me folks, just maybe.