Since I’ve mentioned many times I’m becoming more and more interested in Do-It-Yourself projects I’ve actually formulated a list I am going to try out. I’m kind of excited about gathering supplies and making first attempts. I’m just hoping they turn out as pretty as they look in my head. I’m not gonna show pictures right now, but rather attempt to explain them in the simplest way possible. The pictures will come, of course, after the completed project! (I hope!)
1. Wreath. If you’re a frequent visitor of Pinterest (like myself) there are dozes of Do-It-Yourself holiday, season, or family wreaths to make. I find all of them quite charming as I’ve always loved wreaths. I got this love from my Grandma who was quite handy at making Holiday wreaths, specifically Christmas ones. She was also quite good at making Spring Wreaths with little birds on them. Regardless, I want to start making these charming pretty door decorators for seasons and family.
2. A second attempt Candle Jar Center piece. If you’ve frequented this blog, you can see below where I wrote about my first d|i|y experience making these little candle jars for a centerpiece of my coffee table. For a first attempt they weren’t bad, my any means. But they also weren’t that great. Haha, being my first try, there was bound to be mistakes and mess ups, which only means I’ve learned more for my second attempt!
3. Christmas Frame Decor. This one’s a bit harder to catch on to, but also a frequent project of Pinterest. It involves a cute little frame, some cloth background a few holiday decorations inside. I’ll leave this one to your imagination :)
4. Monogram Personalization. If you’re like me, you’ve noticed the huge draw towards personalized Monograms. Giant metal, wood, or plastic letters that have something to do with who you are, your family surname, etc etc. I, myself have also enjoyed these letters, and since my last names unique, I want to get something with a “U” made soon!
5. Wine Cork Art. Ironically, my mother actually got me hooked on these! Being the expert travelers of the world and regular wine vineyard visitors (& wine drinkers!), they have collected a pretty large amount of wine corks. Most of them all dated with location under neath. (My mom was pretty good about getting that done early). She’s made a numerous amount of wall decor, table center pieces etc for their home, that are so cute and attractive looking it’s hard not to love them!
I’m stopping at five. I have a habit of over booking myself then deciding not to do anything. So I’m going to stop here and hopefully you’ll see these five projects soon and I’ll be able to share them with you!
Create something beautiful today!